Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:13 am

Been seriously been thinking bout getting a Madge tatto of some kind. Whether it be a symbol,pic or something in Hebrew I'm not sure. Was wandering if anybody else has one?????? Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: I dont have one   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:40 am

but OOOHHHHHH how exciting!!!

I reckon if I got one, I would get the crown alone from this logo, at the base of my neck or as a ring on my finger.

Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? Mlog10
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:42 am

Y'know, I remember once I saw a woman on Plimmer Steps wearing a big white t-shirt with the "Like a Prayer" promo shot on it, and I told her I liked it.

Wasn't you, by any chance?
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Wasnt me darlin but.........   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:46 am

I WANT THAT T-SHIRT!!!! LOL. No wasnt me, never been to chch. i think id like to as theres a few of you down there who id love to meet.
Yeah the whole tattoo thing has been on my mind now for sooooooo long, and i think ive finally got the guts. Thinking bout on my lower back so it dosent interupt with work. Though the cosmetic industry is pretty funky these days i dont think it would matter too much.
The crown idea is cool, anything else you think of, keep firing it my way. And i promise as soon as i get it done, will post a pic. xx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:50 am

haha noooo I'm a Wellingtonian. Plimmer Steps on Lambton Quay.
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Spot the Jaffa!!!! LOL   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 am

God i knew that.....LOL god, im such an aucklander arnt i???? but no hun, wasnt me. I think we should all meet up and have our first meeting. How fun would that be. Our first convention. Should be a dress up Party.
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:07 am

A dress up party??

pale

I'll dress up as the second kid to the left of the one standing up twelve seconds into the Borderline video. Presumably, this kid I have just dreamt up is wearing a hoodie and jeans. That'll do for me.

(If it turns out that twelve seconds in is the part with Madonna, in that poofy chequered ballerina miniskirt dress thing, holding a big ball above her head, I refuse on the grounds that I would look like an imbecile. Who carries a ball like that around?)
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Reckon, dress up maybe not a hot idea.........   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:18 am

For the chicks in the house.... absoloutley. Forgot bout the boys......oooopppps sorry Embarassed
Or bring your fav Madge thing with you then? Gotta be something fun, bar sitting in a seedy bar getting pissed on the estaticness of it all LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:30 am

"something fun"...

Great. I have visuals in my head now. We can all stand around and play "Pin The Tail On The Doggie Lying Under Madonna Naked".

Or something like "Musical Human Nature Chairs" - if the music stops and you're still standing/without a chair/unable to move in your black rubber suit, you are out.

Or we could have a PlayStation marathon - something like "Crash Team Racing". Loser in each round has to rationalise the Sex book in 20 words or they are out of the next race.

Hmm. What else?

We could recreate her videos?

Maybe dance around a fountain to "Who's That Girl" in suit jackets.

Or linedance in the Desert Roads wearing cowboy hats (I'll need a ride there).

Wear rags in our hair and hit the clubs to "Into The Groove"?

Or set up gigantic crucifixes on the neighbour's lawn and set them on fire? (Should get us some press coverage - I'm thinking Campbell Live, and once we're on Campbell Live, we'll all demand he sniff our underwear. BYO cigars).
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: So looks like were sitting in a seedy bar getting pissed....   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:42 am

Youre a very funny man.....LOL, i was actually being serious. Dont you think it would be awesome to all meet and exchange stories and fav things and get to know each other considering we all talk to each other every day??? Maybe a convention in my Madonna room?? A swap meet?? food for thought me thinks.
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:48 am

That is a great idea, seriously.

And btw, red-face-envy that you have a Madonna room. I just have two crates of records, a bubblewrapped distorted shaped package of sealed records, two CD towers, two drawers in my computer desk full of singles, a stack of video tapes, half of my DVD tower taken up with concerts and assorted junk ("The Next Best Thing" and "Swept Away", donated by kind friends who were digging in the Warehouse bargain bins), and about 50GB of concerts, music videos, mp3's, and an odd 2000 photos on my computer. (By that I mean digitally stored on computer - they're not blu-tacked to the monitor).

Will have to look at a spare room for all this stuff when I start flatting for the first time!
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Dont forget its 20 years worth   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:59 am

Dont be too envious hun, it sounds like you actually have a lot. I must admit i dont have pics on pc or anything like that. I prefer to do things old school and i do it by scrapbooking instead. I buy all mags with her on the cover, and then big inserts in mags i buy and then tear out and scrapbook. I have a large collection of clothing, dvds vcrs, cd albums and singles also. vinyl albums and singles, picture discs and bootlegs. jewlerry, stage passes, photos, sunglasses, keyrings and stickers and postcards. posters and watches and boxed sets. dolls and jigsaws and calenders......... shit so much stuff.
no wonder the hubby says when i GO...... its all going with me. i spent too bloody much believe you me.
and dont forget my fav

personalised plates on my red holden.

Nice.....but please no envy....... thats bad karma my lovely. lol!
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:07 am

Personalised plates? What do they say? Surprised
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: My plates say.........   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:16 am

No surprise really.........

MADONA

My friend Gillian in wellington has the same but hers has the cross through the o
Had it for a couple of years now and its a real conversation stopper.
Hubby bought if for a birthday pressie.

Surprised, or just think im seriously Mad???????????
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:20 am

Wanna know what I really think?

Next time my family/friends bring up my Madonna addiction (I'm on the patch, it releases small doses of Madonna into my bloodstream), I can stand up and shout "THERE IS WORSE THAN ME IN NEW ZEALAND!!" And then they'll think I'm sane again. Presumably.

I want your car, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Temporarily sane.no Madge is in the blood....   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:27 am

I think once youre at the point that were at, theres no saving us at all. And besides it could be a worse addiction........... i could think of many.
But yes, feel free to pasify your fandamily..... my pleasure, see Id be famous in Wellingtown too. LOL
Any ideas for my little tattoo feel free to let me know.... its a big discision for me. xx Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? 408357
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:30 am

Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? G_flat

Sums you up nicely - get that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: You and me both...............   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:08 am

HHMMMMMMM thats a thought. Madonna's leg wrapped around my lower back....Nice, and yes I get it. queen
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:12 am

Hehe awesomes. Maybe a more iconic one could be better.

I wear a wristwatch with the "Like a Prayer" themed "Madonna" word on it - maybe just the crown?

Or you could get the Immaculate Collection logo tattooed onto your wrist?
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: quite like the Immaculate idea   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:56 am

i was also thinking of the ohm symbol that she had on the palm of her hand in frozen (another one of my fav videos and looks of Madge) you know the one when she was all henna'd up??? i love that vid and song sooooo much.
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: ohhh yeah the Frozen look rocked   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 am

I often do my hands in henna with the designs she wore, if I had the guts, I would love the get 'Om' tattooed on my palm- but OUCHIES!
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 am

Yeah. "Caution - may cause pain."

I'm too scared to get a tattoo. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:03 pm

What about the Hard Candy logo as a tattoo?

Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? Hard_c10
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:20 am

i looked at that and did pause for a second, but i think a little too corny when im 75 in the shower catching a glimpse of myself with lollies on my ass LOL
though im contemplating something like just the M in either hard carndy of even like the fillagree version on the home page at present
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:58 am

Wait for the next album ... I hope it'll have some gorgeous songs and it'll be the best album of her career, and that will be tat-worthy.

I think the best one would still be the Immaculate Collection crest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????   Anybody got a Madonna tattoo???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody got a Madonna tattoo????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next