Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna Empty
PostSubject: Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna   Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Madonna has turned to Chopard to create the custom diamond knuckle ring that reads “M-dolla” and the Happy Diamonds cross she wears on the cover of her new and much anticipated album “Hardy Candy.” Designed by Chopard co-president Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele herself, the ring features 258 brilliant cut white diamonds with the signature Chopard floating diamonds in the flourish of the letter M. This is the second partnership between Chopard and Madonna; their first was the pave diamond “Hung Up” necklace the Pop Queen wore onstage from her “Confessions on a Dance Floor” album.

The “Hard Candy” album cover has a WWE-like wrestling theme with Madonna wearing a black leotard, thigh-high black boots, a WWE-like wrestling title belt, black gloves and, of course, the Chopard M-dolla ring and the diamond Chopard cross with 3 diamonds.

Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna Chopar10
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna   Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 am

Oooh shiny.

Gotta say though - anyone else find the WrestleMania concept a strange one? Thank goodness she hasn't jumped on stage in the album cover getup. Yet.
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: wwe theme   Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:36 am

mind due darlings when youre nearly 50 and look that hot spose you can wear anything. lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna   Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 am

I think HC is her worst cover ever, the boxer theme didnt do it for me. I thought the album art made her looked washed out and very harsh. I'm glad she hasn't stuck with that look.

She's still gorge' though and has a killer body xx
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: my fav look is........   Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 am

probably the geisha look in nothing really matters or human nature. gotta admit i prefer her to be a little "crusty".....love a big stir up amongst the non believers LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Madge

Madge

PostSubject: Re: Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna   Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:03 am

CandyPerfumeGirl wrote:
I think HC is her worst cover ever, the boxer theme didnt do it for me. I thought the album art made her looked washed out and very harsh. I'm glad she hasn't stuck with that look.

She's still gorge' though and has a killer body xx

I have to agree - it felt like it was rushed - the same thought definitely didn't go into Hard Candy like Confessions, that's for sure!! Confessions was perfect and spot on!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.madonnalicious.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna   Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chopard Designs Bling for Madonna
Page 1 of 1