Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits   Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:53 pm

Just a tad. Lol.

The bottom middle photo looks like Maddy at the Grammys '01, and the one on the far left could almost pass for a 'Who's That Girl' costume fitting. Haha. Spoookeeeee.
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com

PostSubject: Re: Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits   Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:28 am

Yes, and what about album titles True Colors and True Blue - both released 1986. .. and songs, Like A Virgin, Like A Cat. There's also a CL song called Madonna Whore (off Shine EP).
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits   Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:08 pm

True Colours and True Blue??

OMG.

The True Blue 12" remix, aka: "True Blue: The Color Mix".

Surprised

She's SNEAKY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits   Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:41 am

True Colors has a track called Boy Blue (back atcha!!)

Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 Boy_bl11
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits   Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:39 am

How the hell did we get to comparing True Colours and True Blue from talking about Snifters and Tangy Fruits??

BTW: Thankies for the lollies. The Snifters are weird and I'm glad they're being dumped, but that gummy crocodile was delicious and where can I get more of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits   Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Were they made by Pascall's? Surely they make 'em in China! lol Maybe Snifters are to Cyndi what Jaffa's are to Madonna......

Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 Jaffas10

Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 Madonn33

Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 Cyndi_14Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 True_c10
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits   Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:39 am

I don't get it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits   Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snifters, Sparkles and Tangy Fruits
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madonna Fans New Zealand :: MADONNA LOUNGE :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: