Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madonna Charging Friends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Madonna Charging Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Madonna Charging Friends!   Madonna Charging Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:53 am

Stella McCartney does a runner on Madonna over gym fees

Stella McCartney is having her own gym built after Madonna started charging her.
With a £250million fortune in the bank, you’d have thought Madonna could afford to be a little generous.

But it seems the singer, who is known to be careful with money, believes even her closest chums should pay their way.

Designer Stella McCartney used to work out in the gym at Madonna’s house in Mayfair but has now decided to have a gym of her own built after Madonna started charging for the use of her facilities.
A source said: ‘Madonna demands a token amount for cleaning and upkeep but the price has been creeping up.
'Stella and Gwyneth Paltrow, who also uses the gym, found they were giving her hundreds of pounds. Stella offered to pay in clothes but Madonna wants cash only.

‘Stella has decided she is better off having equipment installed at her new Notting Hill house while Gwyneth is extending the Pilates studio her husband Chris Martin had installed at their Belsize Park home.'
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

Madonna Charging Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna Charging Friends!   Madonna Charging Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:37 am

LOL! She has some nerve!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com

Madonna Charging Friends!
Page 1 of 1