Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a new Madonna album...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

Need a new Madonna album... Empty
PostSubject: Need a new Madonna album...   Need a new Madonna album... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:09 am

Got myself a better, grunty stereo and have virtually played Madonna to death the last few days. All albums back to back.

Suppose we are gonna be waiting a while, but damn, I need some new material! Like a Prayer is on for the third time today....
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Need a new Madonna album...   Need a new Madonna album... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:27 am

Hmmmm...

How about the maxi singles? I love listening to them some days, just a few back to back. Favourites are Frozen, Erotica, Like a Prayer Remixed Prayers (with the Express Yourself mixes Very Happy), Love Profusion and Nothing Fails.
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Need a new Madonna album...   Need a new Madonna album... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:55 pm

I'm kinda counting on a great new album from M, Like a prayer has always been my favorite album to date and she did that one around the time she broke up with Sean Penn so imagine what this new album might be like. Despite what many say, I really love her ballads too.
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Need a new Madonna album...   Need a new Madonna album... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:21 am

Bring on another Frozen, or a super-charged vocal performance like Ray of Light. Something jaw-droppingly magical. Get her to reinvent popular music, we're long overdue for it. She's also getting a few more respectful comments in the papers than is normal (well, the articles not discussing the divorce, anyway), so maybe public opinion is what's important here, as a person worthy positive admiration rather than complete indifference. (Ask any teenager the name of her most recent album and ten-to-one you'll hear "Oh, God, um, Like a Virgin?" I battle this problem everyday at school, which is why you give them your iPod, play the Immaculate Collection and then they realise they know half the tracklist).
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a new Madonna album...   Need a new Madonna album... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a new Madonna album...
Page 1 of 1