Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you dream of Madonna?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

Do you dream of Madonna? Empty
PostSubject: Do you dream of Madonna?   Do you dream of Madonna? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:01 pm

Last night, dreamt I found a Madonna Box Set (no, not that bastard Retrosepctive set either lol)

Think it was a DVD set, could have been a CD set though, something like an anthology of some kind.
I saw it in the display rack and thought "I'll pick that up on the way out", but when I came out- it was gone! I was devastated, but as I went back to ask the assistant if more were coming, I found a shelf full of them. I remember thinking "Everyone at the forum is going to love this!"

Weird huh? Lets hope its prophetic and we will get something like this soon.

I've only had 2 other Madonna dreams that I remember, one was when I was 13 and I dreamt of the Cherish video but it was called Dear Jessie. That was before Cherish was released- no kidding!

Second one was when I was an adult, I dreamt I was in a room with a Madonna impersonator, and Madonna walked in. She looked at the impersonator, then looked at me, and I remember thinking "OMG don't say anything stupid, say something cool and don't blow it!" So nonchalantly, I look at the impersonator and at her, shrug and say "How do you deal with that shit?"

She opened her mouth to say something, then I woke up!! ARRGHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream of Madonna?   Do you dream of Madonna? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:59 am

Alarmingly, I've had your dvd boxset-on-the-shelf dream. Was a while ago now, though. Still alarming.

I also had a strange one about a year ago: It was like a video similar to Bedtime Story (the white-horse remix), except it was just a closeup of her face intersperced with a heartbeat monitor close-up, and it was set to the beat of "Up Down Suite". Everytime she said "up", she had blonde hair and white clothes, and everytime she said "down", she had black hair and gothic makeup and black clothes. The song went from start to finish and as soon as it finished I woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream of Madonna?   Do you dream of Madonna? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:57 pm

I had a dream in the 90's that Madonna came over and started signing all my records, she was saying that half of this stuff she didn't know exsisted. She came upon one record and I told her that is far to collectible so you cant sign that one! Razz I think that's the only time I've actually dreamt of Madonna herself.
Back to top Go down
candyperfumeboy

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream of Madonna?   Do you dream of Madonna? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:49 am

I dream of Madonna all the time, well not actually her but Madonna merchandise! I dream of the most amazing shops packed full of Madonna goodies & run around maddly grabbing everything, all the pictures on CD's, records etc are clear as, I quite often return to the same store in my dreams, & they are usually in really out of the way places but I know exactly how to get to them (always by walking miles - I don't seem to be able to drive in my dreams..) As soon as I get to the cash register I wake up & realise I was exicted about stuff that doesn't actually exist, sad, but true!
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream of Madonna?   Do you dream of Madonna? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 am

We're all crazy. Woohoo!!
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you dream of Madonna?   Do you dream of Madonna? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you dream of Madonna?
Page 1 of 1