New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

JUMP DJ SANDRO ESCOBAR 2009 FULL REMIX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LEONARDO BRASIL

PostSubject: JUMP DJ SANDRO ESCOBAR 2009 FULL REMIX   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:06 pm

Itís time for us to say goodbye to 2008...
What a year!
MADONNA did not disappointed us... it was definitely a MADONNIC year!

And for those who are from BRAZIL, just like me, had a CHRISTMAS GIFT sooner in this year...
MADONNA landed in our lovely country in December with her STICKY & SWEET TOUR... an unforgettable moment for those who had the opportunity to watch her live performances in RIO DE JANEIRO or in S√O PAULO.

My intention was to write a text talking about the experience about how was it to watch MADONNA live for the very first time, but how can I describe something that was indescribable?!?

After more than twenty years of admiration, to watch her so close is absolutely priceless... itís been worth every minute I had to wait to buy a ticket to see her live!!!

Well, actually, this is my last post of 2008 and I would like to wish you and your family a great 2009! I do hope you spend an amazing time with the people you love!

Letís wait to see which surprises MADONNA holds for us in this next year... our heroin will not disappoint us, I am sure about that... even if she does not launch a new album, or do not go on a tour in 2009 I'm sure that MADONNA will kick some butts again and shake up the establishment just to show us, as always, how much energy and power of will she still has to transcend all barriers in the quest to reach all that she desires.

So itís time for us to get ready to jump into 2009... Are you ready? Donít ever look back... all you got do is to jump...

JUMP DJ SANDRO ESCOBAR 2009 FULL REMIX:
4shared.com/file/77519216/7dc10271/496_M_-_JDJSE2009FR.html

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ďYes! Iīm ready to jump!Ē

Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: JUMP DJ SANDRO ESCOBAR 2009 FULL REMIX   Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:35 am

Quote :
our heroin will not disappoint us, I am sure about that

Deliberate typo mistake? ("Heroin" or "Heroine"?) If not, pretty fitting. She's our drug all right!

Merry Xmas Leo, thanks for joining us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whitepandamedia.com

JUMP DJ SANDRO ESCOBAR 2009 FULL REMIX
Page 1 of 1