New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

BABY WHEN THE VIRGINS + THE WORLD IS MINE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LEONARDO BRASIL

PostSubject: BABY WHEN THE VIRGINS + THE WORLD IS MINE   Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:14 pm

“Get out! Get out! Get out!...”

“Get out!” was the expression that people screamed out at Morumbi Stadium in Sao Paulo, on December 18, 2008, to welcome DJ PAUL OAKENFOLD when he put his feet on the stage... he was the guest artist who was invited to open MADONNA’s concerts here in Brazil during the STICKY & SWEET TOUR.

The reason for this unfriendly greeting was just because the public was quite eager to see MADONNA live... I believe that even if THE VIRGIN MARY appeared there, at that moment, she would have the same type of reception: "Get out!... What we really want is to see MADONNA!!!"

But despite this cold reception from the public at Morumbi Stadium, the DJ did his thing... And you know what? I did enjoyed the set list that PAUL OAKENFOLD played for us at that day... and I was not the only one, many people out there enjoyed and danced when the party began with the Dj playing such great songs... and one of the songs that people most enjoyed was THE WORLD IS MINE by DAVID GUETTA... So, to remember that fantastic day, I just posted, in the link below, this great tune...

THE WORLD IS MINE – DAVID GUETTA:
4shared.com/file/80624598/78364f7a/499_DG_-_TWIM.html

Obviously I have a short but curious story involving MADONNA and DJ DAVID GUETTA... but first, a brief profile about this artist...

DAVID GUETTA (born 7 November 1967 in Paris) is a French DJ. He began mixing his first vinyls at home at the age of 13, and organized parties in his basement at 15. Two years later, he was working as a DJ in a club called Broad, based in Paris.
In 2005 his single THE WORLD IS MINE topped European dance charts... this song is from his 2004 album GUETTA BLASTER.

In June 2007 DAVID GUETTA launched his album POP LIFE, and so that’s when and where MADONNA comes into the story...
DAVID GUETTA sent to MADONNA a copy of his new album, months before the album finds its way to the stores... MADONNA listened to it, liked it, and let the press know saying that the new album from Parisian DJ DAVID GUETTA was a perfect workout material.
You couldn't ask for a better endorsement...

MADONNA, the diva of the dance floor, praising DAVID GUETTA’s new album and recommending it to the public was all that the artist needed to see his new material hit the big time... the critical reception for POP LIFE was just great...

Well, to put an end in this post, I decided to share with you a MASH UP that brings a MADONNA classic hit with a DAVID GUETTA huge success: it’s LIKE A VIRGIN versus BABY WHEN THE LIGHT.
I do love this version... I hope you enjoy it too!

BABY WHEN THE VIRGINS – MADONNA VS DAVID GUETTA:
4shared.com/file/80625587/492e04cf/500_MVSDG_-_BWTV.html

“Can’t you hear my heart beat,
For the very first time?...”

Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile

BABY WHEN THE VIRGINS + THE WORLD IS MINE
Page 1 of 1