Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RealMadonna

RealMadonna

eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Empty
PostSubject: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Madge christmas decorations, anyone?

[url=eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m11]
[url][/url][url=eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m12]eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m12[/url]
[url=eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m13]eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m13[/url][url=eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m14]eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m14[/url][url=eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m15]eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m15[/url][url=eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m16]eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Xmas_m16[/url]
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:45 am

bwhahahaha! Now why didn't I think of this earlier?

Might have to get me a black tree next Xmas and do a Madonna tree!
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 am

and all the pics are old school and faintly grotty **screams in delight**, what a great idea.........love the yellow nail polish... might have to buy a cheapie and do that for christmas LOL
Back to top Go down
RealMadonna

RealMadonna

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:12 pm

I may have selected the extra grotty ones for you, Fleur!

Yeah, these would be so easy to make yourself, they're US$5.99 each on eBay, but hard to tell what quality they are. They'll also selling Madonna belt buckles now as well!

[url=eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Buckle10
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 am

yeah i must admit my sister saw these belt buckles.... she was saying with the exchange theyd be over 100 bucks???? fact or fiction, might have to check it out for myself. she might have tried to put me off the scent cos of chrissy lol
Back to top Go down
RealMadonna

RealMadonna

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 pm

No, no, starting prices are US$6.99 or US$7.99 (US$8.99 Buy It Now).

Shipping wouldn't be much on top of that. Also, we have a very strong $ right now......
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 am

if you buy.......... i will follow....................... seriously
Back to top Go down
RealMadonna

RealMadonna

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:07 pm

I am buying some things from this trader now; 'spose I could add on a buckle for you.... Click here for their range: http://tinyurl.com/yaofeln

Or maybe you'd prefer something like this! :

[url=eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" Boy_to10

Cost: US$19.99
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:49 am

hiya, had a look...dont like the true blue or celebration ones though i like the others so would be interested for sure. but would also want the above.... does this come with the belt itself or is it just the buckle? definately boytoy hun, thanks and cheers. let me know when it arrives. cheers F flower
Back to top Go down
RealMadonna

RealMadonna

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Okay, tell me which of the smaller ones you want, and the Boy Toy is belt and buckle - go here to choose sizes, colours, etc, will get them for you but will have to pay into one of my cards first!! http://tinyurl.com/ycbytvn

Um, yeah, no tell me what size, colour you want, and will order for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"   eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eBay Item Of The Week #2 "Deck the halls with Madonna"
Page 1 of 1