Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all my Madonnalicious Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

To all my Madonnalicious Friends Empty
PostSubject: To all my Madonnalicious Friends   To all my Madonnalicious Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:04 am

Merry christmas and a Madonnalicious new year my friends. Its been a pleasure this year knowing ya all.
Take care and lotsa white light for 2010.
Love ya long time
Fleur santa rendeer santa flower
Back to top Go down
RealMadonna

RealMadonna

PostSubject: Re: To all my Madonnalicious Friends   To all my Madonnalicious Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:49 am

Same to you and to all...hope 2010's a better year for everyone. It was a bad one for me!
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: To all my Madonnalicious Friends   To all my Madonnalicious Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:43 am

Aww thanks darl, and all the best to you too!

Our luck has finally turned and we are now in the process of moving house - 2 houses away LOL Its smaller, and more expensive but cant complain too much. At least we still have the good neighbourhood, the quality and location. The really good news is the house is our for however long we want it, they will never sell it, so we can now end 8 months of waiting for the hammer to fall and start living instead of waiting to move.

Hope things look up for you soon Shane, sending you lots of positive vibes Smile

I hope our Brad is doing okay, wherever he is xxx
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all my Madonnalicious Friends   To all my Madonnalicious Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all my Madonnalicious Friends
Page 1 of 1