Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madonna's new perfume!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

Madonna's new perfume!  Empty
PostSubject: Madonna's new perfume!    Madonna's new perfume!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:25 am

According to Lisa Tant (editor-in-chief of FLARE Magazine) Madonna has a new fragrance named, and all bottled up!

"I heard her chatting with Shelley Rozenwald, Chief Beauty Adventurer at the Bay, about her new fragrance. While Shelley wanted to keep the news quiet, I gently nudged my way in. What do you expect? I’m a former beauty editor. Madonna opened her clutch, grabbed a tester and spritzed my wrist. “What do you think?” she asked of her upcoming scent, Truth or Dare. I loved its lush scent – gardenias, tuberose and musk.
I told Madonna that her scent smells like the movie - fabulous, sexy & a little violent. She loved that."

She then added, drawing a comparison to Madonna's latest movie about Wallis Simpson, W.E.,

"I told Madonna that her scent smells like the movie - fabulous, sexy & a little violent. She loved that. At The Bay in March."

The fragrance (reported by WWD today as a partnership with Coty) is just the beginning of her Truth or Dare collection. Lingerie and accessories to roll out next.

The Full Article here

I dont know about you guys, but really? Truth or Dare? How bizarre, considering this movie is like over a decade old? Is she planning on a re-release? I love Madonna and I love perfume, but this tidbit leaves me cringing slightly. Maybe its because shes jumping on the perfume bandwagon like every other celebrity out there, something I thought she would never do- follow the herd.

Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Madonna's new perfume!    Madonna's new perfume!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:16 am

Will have to wait with baited breath.... truth or dare??? open to interpretation too. I hope it smells as good as it should, its gotta beat flowerbomb or sublime for me...good luck xx
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Madonna's new perfume!    Madonna's new perfume!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Tuberose and gardenia was a given, she loves those scents. I hope its something tenacious and a touch vulgar! Like some skanky musk in there too....
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madonna's new perfume!    Madonna's new perfume!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madonna's new perfume!
Page 1 of 1