Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Madonna moment lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

Random Madonna moment lol Empty
PostSubject: Random Madonna moment lol   Random Madonna moment lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 am

So I'm standing outside my ranchslider calling out to my cat, and have the Like a Virgin CD playing on the stereo. Love Dont Live Here Anymore starts playing and being Wellington, a huge gust of wind sweeps in and billows my white organza curtains all around me! Bahahaha! Straight outta the music video! The only thing missing was me looking like a million dollars and lip syncing to it. Must be the spirit of Madge telling me to unleash my inner child. Its been decades since I danced around in curtains to a Madonna song- think I was like 10, fashioning a wedding dress out of Mums lace curtains to lip synch Like a Virgin lol I remember the wire bending and threatening to pop out of the window frame because I was twisting them so much Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

Random Madonna moment lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Madonna moment lol   Random Madonna moment lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 am

Love it, see only us friends would get that. Anybody else would think were bloody mad. I have something similar, ...... well kind of LOL.
I have a lithograph from Icon framed and on the wall in my bedroom.
Its one of my most sacred items as its numbered and is very low count of the 15000. I think from memory its only 600ish.
Anyways, everyday I have to straighten this picture only!!!! I have other pictures in the house and nothing else has to be straightened at all. It always leans to the left and has become annoying as it has to be done everyday.
Maybe madge is trying to give me a friendly hug to the left.
Similar but starange nather the less.
Back to top Go down

Random Madonna moment lol
Page 1 of 1