Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl Empty
PostSubject: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 am

Madonna is playing at the prestigious half time entertainment SuperBowl this year.
IT is on the 5th in the states................but can be viewed live on ESPN on monday the 6th (waitangi day) here starting at midday.
Lets all watch, we might get a sneaky for the new album and even perhaps a new look Madge!!!
flower
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm

I don't have ESPN Sad

The stage looks amazing:

Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl Stage4HQ
Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl Stage1-1
Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl Stage3-1
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Its Gonna be GLAM!!! Thank god for My sky Smile hahaha
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 am

Indeed thank god!!!
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 am

Indeed thank god!!!
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 am

She sooooooooooooooooo killed it! Awesome performance, spot on vocals, if she was live, its the best she has ever sounded!

Did she hurt herself though, did her leg get caught? There was a part where it looked like she got it stuck behind her and it took a couple of pulls to get it free?
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 am

What song was that in??? I noticed she looked a little weird at one point????
Well done Madonna, it reinforces the fact that you truely are amazing. look amazing, and can so kill an audience. Thanks for sharing it with us. I cant wait for yor next tour I can so now see what we are in for. You truely are wonderful, or as your actor said "GOD" LOL
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 am

i just watched it on youtube again, and now i can see what you mean. i think her heel slipped when she was getting up the step to Music. She recovered really well, but all the dickheads on youtube are crucifying her already. Saying she is too old to be danceing around like a teenager etc. Those people just need to get over it and f*ck off. You try doing what she does and then we will have a decent conversation.
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Madonna dazzles.... was there any doubt???   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 am

Pop superstar Madonna dazzled football fans and more than 100 million television viewers on Sunday when she performed during the Super Bowl halftime show.

American football's biggest event was won by the New York Giants 21-17 over the New England Patriots.

Madonna, the first female Super Bowl halftime headliner since the notorious Janet Jackson "wardrobe malfunction" of 2004, was carried, Cleopatra-style, into Indianapolis' Lucas Oil Stadium by a cadre of muscled gladiators.

Wearing Egyptian regalia, complete with headdress, and spiked black boots, the pop superstar launched into her seminal hit Vogue, with lighting and other visual effects contributed by the Canadian performing troupe Cirque du Soleil.

Next came Music, which was followed by a cheerleader-themed Give Me All Your Luvin', from Madonna's latest CD.

In a nod to the sport whose fans she was entertaining, the Material Girl performed much of her act on, or in front of, bleachers, with high school marching bands and drumlines augmenting the show, which lasted about 10 minutes.

After a medley of her hits Open Your Heart and Express Yourself, Madonna closed her act decked out in a Gospel-goth black gown, performing Like a Prayer with Cee Lo Green before dropping out of sight in a puff of smoke.

Madonna was not the only pop superstar to grace the high-profile Super Bowl on Sunday, one of US television's most-watched programs: Kelly Clarkson performed the national anthem.

Last year's Super Bowl attracted 111 million US viewers, the largest for a single TV broadcast in the United States.

The halftime show has increasingly featured high-profile pop acts, a far cry from the first Super Bowl in 1967 when college marching bands entertained the crowd.

Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, U2, Prince, Bruce Springsteen, The Black Eyed Peas and Janet Jackson have been among recent performers.

Jackson's 2004 appearance made headlines worldwide with her infamous "wardrobe malfunction," during which fellow performer Justin Timberlake tugged at her costume, exposing her nipple to millions of TV viewers.

Ad Feedback Madonna had promised that all efforts were being made to ensure her show would not be marked by a similar episode.

"Great attention to detail has been paid to my wardrobe. There will be no wardrobe malfunction - I promise," she said.

Madonna, who was born in Bay City, Michigan, told reporters last week her appearance was "a Midwesterner girl's dream, to be performing at the Super Bowl halftime show."

"In over 25 years of performing that I've done, I have never worked so hard or been so scrupulous or detail-oriented or freaked out as much as I have."

- Reuters

Back to top Go down
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 pm

I only really noticed it after a couple of watches but regardless of anything she was truely amazing gave me goosebumps and tears all at the same time ...I'm with Fleur just reinforces the fact that she is truely amazing ...Our Queen is back and what a way to start ...There are people out there that will always find fault I believe she is Faultless and Love her sooooo much !!

Perfection I say xxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 pm

I agree! She is on top of the world, and no one can match her or even come close!

Even with that little wobble, she still killed it and totally blew everyone away. While those jerks on the internet bitching about her, shes living the life they can only dream of- says it all really.

So excited for the album now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl   Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madonna plays set at half time SuperBowl
Page 1 of 1