Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1995 Re-Issued Singles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

1995 Re-Issued Singles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1995 Re-Issued Singles   1995 Re-Issued Singles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 am

all bootlegs gen, i thought youd have all of these from the years.. are these all the ones you lost to the momentus flood and the arc in your garage?? sorry, not funny i know. fortunately i have a fairly gd collection of singles. might have to do the madonnarecords thing in time.. just dont think i have the patience for it. too much really. today i got a 9mix single of music which is over an hours worth of mixes... and bedtime stories 7mix single bout 50 mins worth. amazing to say the least for ten bucks each. bargain eh?
but the bargain was when i was in sydney last wk i found a copy of the album hard candy japanese pressing with obi strip and sealed with ring my bell edition on it for 28 aussie bucks.... o for orsome LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Re-Issued Singles   1995 Re-Issued Singles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:22 pm

WOAH, nice finds!! I got the Music and Bedtime Story Maxi's too - they're in the black plastic claspy case thing, right? "FLP"?

My fave mix has gotta be the Orbital one. Ahhh, that remix video is gorgeous. I dunno who looked at Madonna and said "Hey, you'd look quite sexy lying on a photocopier in white bondage", but God bless 'em.
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Re-Issued Singles   1995 Re-Issued Singles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:22 pm

hallelujah..... bless them big!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Re-Issued Singles   1995 Re-Issued Singles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:47 am

Tell it, sista! *claps and raises arms, gospel style*
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Re-Issued Singles   1995 Re-Issued Singles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:36 am

Angel
Borderline
Burning Up
Causing a Commotion
Cherish
Dress You Up
Everybody
Express Yourself
Holiday
Into The Groove
La Isla Bonita
Like a Prayer (White)
Like a Prayer (Yellow)
Like a Virgin
Live To Tell
Lucky Star
Material Girl

Open Your Heart
Papa Don't Preach
The Look of Love
True Blue
Vogue (White)
Vogue (Yellow)
Who's That Girl

My list updates! Hurrah!

My copy of "Into The Groove" turned up the other day. Surprise surprise, on the back of the case was a little white promo sticker. That's gotta be worth more than the $25 NZD I paid for it, surely?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1995 Re-Issued Singles   1995 Re-Issued Singles - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1995 Re-Issued Singles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2