Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICON Knuckledusters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

ICON Knuckledusters Empty
PostSubject: ICON Knuckledusters   ICON Knuckledusters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:45 am

ICON Knuckledusters 7923562c52

Quote :
Iconers, we know you've been waiting for it for a long time, and we're happy to announce that the wait is now over. 2008 has been a fantastic Madonna year, especially with her 'Sticky & Sweet' Tour being an incredible success worldwide.

Madonna and Icon wanted for the 2008 gift to be a special one, but also to mark an important era of Madonna's career. As you've probably noticed, Madonna has worn wonderful 'Hard Candy' and 'Sticky & Sweet' necklaces and rings during the past months, which were designed especially for her. We're pleased to announce that you will soon get your own copy of the exclusive and official 'Sticky & Sweet' ring, which was designed especially for you! No need to look for it on merchandise stands or in the Madonna store as it's limited to Icon members only!

This wonderful unisex and auto-adjustable double ring coming in a Icon/Madonna branded pouch will soon become the ultimate accessory to wear during your nights out or on a daily basis as well as a highly collectible item to add to your Madonna collection. Shipping will start shortly and a devoted announcement will be posted to the news section of the site within the next few days.

Ready to get 'Sticky & Sweet' again?!

I got mine in the mail today!! Its so WEIRD! Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: ICON Knuckledusters   ICON Knuckledusters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:59 am

nice..... nothing like a bit of bling bling
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: ICON Knuckledusters   ICON Knuckledusters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:01 am

nice..... nothing like a bit of bling bling
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: ICON Knuckledusters   ICON Knuckledusters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:31 am

Indeedy. They're so weird though. Who'd wear them in public? Unless you're scared of being attacked in the street. (Because waving some 'Sticky and Street' knuckledusters will, er, ward off attackers, or something.)
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: ICON Knuckledusters   ICON Knuckledusters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 am

God how awful, well it's not something I would want and treasure, you know, why doesn't icon release a few DVD's instead to members like the virgin tour or BA or even the videos which have not been officially released on DVD instead of this kind of stuff. BTW, I am no longer a member of icon, do you still get a magazine which takes months to arrive? I never seem to see any new ones pop up.
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: ICON Knuckledusters   ICON Knuckledusters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:15 am

Magazine?

(Lol, there's your answer I guess)
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: ICON Knuckledusters   ICON Knuckledusters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:02 am

The magazines became digital some time ago, a lot of people were pissed off and cancelled their subscriptions over that.

Ive never been a member, don't think I will either. A lot of pissed off fans out there over that place, they could be doing so much more for the amount of Maddy fans in the world today.
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICON Knuckledusters   ICON Knuckledusters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICON Knuckledusters
Page 1 of 1