Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!! Empty
PostSubject: Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!!   Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 am

Cant wait for the details on what kind of album this one will be! bounce
I just hope she has got 'Hard Candy' out of her system and is going in a new direction.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/5240728/Move-over-Gaga-Madonna-is-back
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!!   Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 am

Hehehe so exciting ...Can't wait ....

Hope everyone is well out there xxx I love you
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!!   Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:57 am

OMG!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITING... i wonder what we will all be gifted with this time around. I think this one will be amazing being her 15th studio album and the 25th anniversary of true blue album.
YYYIIIIPPPEEE.
Love yas
xx
Back to top Go down
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!!   Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:26 am

I had such a true Blue weekend last weekend I soooo love it I love you

Caught my flatmate singing along ...Hahahaha it was awesome even Rock boys can be converted to Madge ...Mind you anyone would sing along with the amount of times I played it ...Lol

So so excited about the new album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!!   Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:00 am

I pulled True Blue out this week and cranked it up- god, theres really nothing else like the sound she created on this album. Truly iconic album.

What direction do we think she will take with this new album? I'm thinking something rock this time around? I would shit myself and die in ecstasy if she went and did something 80's! Laughing
Or maybe she'll take inspiration from the time shes spent in Malawi and incorporate an ethnic/world sound?

When she does her next tour, we definitely have to go see her!
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!!   Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Queen is Back in the Studio!!!
Page 1 of 1