Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Look at Madonna's new Perfume

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

First Look at Madonna's new Perfume Empty
PostSubject: First Look at Madonna's new Perfume   First Look at Madonna's new Perfume I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 am

The long-awaited perfume which will bear the signature of Madonna, perhaps the greatest pop star ever, is scheduled for 2012. The company Coty has signed an agreement with MG Icon to launch this fragrance named Truth or Dare. The fragrance is for women from 25 to 45, with the group of 35-45 as the primary aim.

“I have always been obsessed by fragrance and for years wanted to create something personal that was an expression of me, but that other people could relate to as well. Something classical and timeless and yet modern. My oldest memory of my mother is her perfume. I carry it with me everywhere. She always smelled like gardenias and tuberose, an intoxicating mixture [that was] feminine and mysterious. I wanted to re-create this scent, but with something fresh and new about it as well. Something honest and yet daring—hence the name Truth or Dare,” said Madonna to wwd.

Madonna was reportedly deeply involved in the process of making her perfume. She has worked with Stephen Nilsen, Givaudan perfumer, to create the composition of white flowers on an intensive gourmand background. The scent is both a light and dark, opening with notes of gardenia, creamy tuberose and neroli. The heart consists of jasmine, benzoin and white lily, based on vanilla absolute, caramelized amber and sensual musk.

Top notes: gardenia, tuberose, neroli
Heart: jasmine, lily, benzoin
Base: vanilla, amber, musk

The fragrance comes in two formats—as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum, along with body lotion and shower gel. It will be available in the USA from March, and world-wide from May.

Source: wwd

First Look at Madonna's new Perfume O.12161
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Madonna's new Perfume   First Look at Madonna's new Perfume I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:00 pm

oooooh cant wait, i think it will be gorgeous
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Madonna's new Perfume   First Look at Madonna's new Perfume I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:53 pm

I cant wait either, I hope its a good one, and not too watered down. I think its so sentimental that she was inspired by her mothers perfume. I think the bottle is perfect, reminds me of those holy water bottles.
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Madonna's new Perfume   First Look at Madonna's new Perfume I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:00 am

Hallelujah.......... Love the M and the cross, sexy but modern. With your fragrance connection.... can you get it any earlier than the nz market???
Any idea of price, i figure its from Coty so it will be a lifestyle price point not prestige retail.
Regardless I want it now............lol.
OOOOHHH all the boys will be jealous, unless they wear it anyways.
Fortunatley I love all the notes in it, so could be the new fragrance de jour.
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Madonna's new Perfume   First Look at Madonna's new Perfume I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Print ad is now being reported as this:

First Look at Madonna's new Perfume Madona-Truth-Or-Dare-Ad

What do you think of it? I think her lips are far too big, she never wears her lips like this and hasn't since the 90's. Also the second profiled face looks bizarre, it looks like a face from the 'Music' era with bigger lips drawn in and it looks bald! Its also sharper, not as soft as the face on pic. I dunno, maybe I'm being picky, it just doesn't look right for some reason, there's just something askew about it with that second face.

Hey Fleur- I'll be doing my darndest to get this before it hits NZ, we must have it!!! I am really looking forward to it, I love the notes too and think it will be a good one- so excited!
Back to top Go down
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Madonna's new Perfume   First Look at Madonna's new Perfume I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 am

Stunning!!! Soooo can't wait this is goona be the year for Madge and Madge friends ..

In my eyes everything she does is faultless ...But then again maybe I'm Bias ...LMAO

Smile
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Madonna's new Perfume   First Look at Madonna's new Perfume I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:57 am

Bias!!!! I hear ya.... I love everything of hers. I think its going to be an amazing year with her WE film, fragrance, tour???, album etc etc. Arnt we spoilt now my little friends. MWA MWA xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Look at Madonna's new Perfume   First Look at Madonna's new Perfume I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Look at Madonna's new Perfume
Page 1 of 1