Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! Empty
PostSubject: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:01 am

Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! Giveme12

From Interscope Records / Universal Music Group

Quote :
Madonna will be releasing her new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. on February 3rd, three days before her highly anticipated Bridgestone Super Bowl halftime performance, it was officially confirmed by Interscope Records. "Give Me All Your Luvin'" is the first single from Madonna's upcoming album MDNA , her 12th studio album and follow up to 2008's Hard Candy which debuted at No. 1 in 37 countries. The song was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.

The video for "Give Me All Your Luvin'," directed by Megaforce, is football and cheerleader themed - inspired by her upcoming Super Bowl appearance. In an AMERICAN IDOL exclusive, Madonna will world preview the video for her new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'," featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., during IDOL Thursday, Feb. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. The full video for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" will premiere on Madonna's YouTube channel on February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. https://www.youtube.com/Madonna MDNA, recorded in New York and LA, reunites Madonna with former collaborator William Orbit ("Ray of Light") who co-wrote and co-produced several cuts on the new album. Other co producers include Martin Solveig, The Demolition Crew, Marco "Benny" Benassi and Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Hardy "Indiigo" Muanza, Michael Malih and Madonna.

Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! 39845310

Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Squeals in Delight ...OMG Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Excited Much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:34 am

Here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooo xxxx
Back to top Go down
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:26 am

ZM playing 3am Saturday morning supposedly first radio station in the world to play ...Almost worth getting up and taping off the radio...Get ya blank tapes at the ready Smile ...LMAO old school ....Man I am soooooo full of Madge love right now I think I could burst ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 am

Video is on Youtube now, what do you think?

Its so catchy, the chants kinda get stuck in your head. Lyrics are cringeworthy, but tolerable, but she looks so bored and expressionless, even though she looks physically flawless. I reckon some kick ass dance sequences could really have made a big difference. I dunno, she looked tired and didn't move much, so much as just transport herself from A-B.

I look forward to the other songs though- cant believe we have to wait so long for the rest of the album...arghhh...agony! Got a feeling the songs are going to be catchy and good though. The electric pop theme is great!
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 am

My God!!! Shes one hot momma alright!!! DOnt mind it, but would have loved her doing a vogue. There were heaps of old school poses from material girl if you noticed. Love her in the blonde wig at the end of the vid. Also love the huge cross thing again..... need to find out who the clothings from?? Any ideas peeps.
Also most respect for Graeme Norton show, you were delicious Madge.
God I love you.XXXXX
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 am

hehe yeah I noticed the references to her old stuff too, very cute! Will go over a lot of heads though, given the demographic shes marketing too will be 13+ yr olds. Cant wait for the album, there's a megamix on Youtube with snippets of Girls Gone Wild and Turn up the Radio, sounds very Oakenfeld, Celebration-esque.

Back to top Go down
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm

The louder the better...hahahaha played the vid on repeat most of Saturday ...lol...Love love love it !!!

Much Madge Love xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!   Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Single Confirmed- Gimme all Your Luvin' & Idol Preview!
Page 1 of 1