Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What other music do you like?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

What other music do you like? Empty
PostSubject: What other music do you like?   What other music do you like? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 am

I love almost all kinds of music. Rock, Pop, RnB, Hip Hop, Jazz, Classical, Ambient, Reggae and World music.

Def Leppard's Hysteria is my favourite album after all of Madonna's.
I've recently gotten into Jazz, Stacey Kent, Chet Baker, Dany Brillant, Stan Getz.
I've only just gotten "The Girl From Ipanema" song out of my system, played it for 2 weeks straight, and got hubby and daughter hooked on it too. Slowly getting into Bossanova as well.

Other I enjoy: Neneh Cherry, Guns n Roses, Simple Minds, NKOTB, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey (in sporadic doses), Nelly Furtado, Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Rihanna, Duffy, Elton John, Heart, Genesis, Phil Collins, Toto, Pat Benetar, Foreigner, Lionel Ritchie, Cathy Dennis, Cyndi Lauper, Katie Melua, Kylie Minogue, Christopher Cross, Starship, Heart, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Selena, Paul Young, Climie Fisher, Prince, Tears for Fears, Thompson Twins, UB40, Beyonce, Kitaro, Old School Hip Hop and RnB and so much more.

I don't really get into grunge, death metal, Polka or Country too much.
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

What other music do you like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What other music do you like?   What other music do you like? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:52 am

Apart from Our Lord and Saviour, I also love the music of Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac, and Robyn from time to time. Also enjoy Alex Gaudino's dance music, he rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com

What other music do you like?
Page 1 of 1