Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madonna Live Aid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Madonna Live Aid Empty
PostSubject: Madonna Live Aid   Madonna Live Aid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:50 am

Madonna sings 'Love Makes The World Go Round' from the JFK stadium Philadelphia for Live Aid on 13 July 1985. This was the third and final song from Madonna's set - but this song is missing from the Live Aid DVDs. The first 2 songs ('Holiday' and 'Into The Groove') are in the DVD box set, so if you already have the DVDs, this song completes the set. If you don't, please go out and buy it - you'll be helping charity, and it was one of the most memorable concerts ever staged. This clip is from my off-air VHS tape of the live BBC broadcast in the UK on 13/07/85. Apologies for the spelling mistakes in the description.

Unedited; ie: "I ain't taking shit off today...." This was her first public appearance after Playboy and Penthouse similtaneously published her nude pictures - she tried to stop them, but failed.

Live 8 - Like A Prayer

Live Earth - Hey You (Live)

Back to top Go down

Madonna Live Aid
Page 1 of 1