Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary30

Gary30

My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... Empty
PostSubject: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:30 am

My Sticky & Sweet Is Monday, Nov, 24 In Atlanta, GA!!! I waited sooo long, I Can't believe it's like, Here.?! I REALLY Hope She Gets to AUSSE in 2009!!!

My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... Sticky10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:34 am

Hope she comes to Wellington in 2009, really, but aussie would be nice too. Or better yet: Tawa. Get her to come to my tiny little suburb home of Tawa. She can set up her stadium gear between the supermarket and the corner dairy.

Anyways, damn Gary, you're lucky!! Take lots of photos!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
Gary30

Gary30

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:36 am

Damn, your Fast... I'll take lots of pics!!!
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:39 am

GOOD. Take MANY MANY pics, and videos. Very Happy

Go out and buy an expensive Hi-Def Sony camera and take BETTER VIDEOS than anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Gary30

Gary30

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 am

Ok, Will Try Tooo Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:50 am

Lucky bugger. Is it a long way away from you, or kinda close? Are you nervous-excited yet?
Back to top Go down
Gary30

Gary30

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:54 am

WhitePanda wrote:
Lucky bugger. Is it a long way away from you, or kinda close? Are you nervous-excited yet?

Yes, I am nervous-excited. Atlanta, GA is about 6 Hrs Drive from Southport/Oak Island NC. Were I live.... What time is it there?? Its 12:00 Midnight here.

Last edited by Gary30 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:03 am

Wow thats pretty close. In New Zealand, we're split up into two islands. To get from the top of the north island to the bottom of the north island is a six hour drive, lol. Useless trivia for you, you States Boy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gary30

Gary30

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:06 am

Well, Maybe not, Ausse and NZ are on my wants to see list...... Maybe Someday?? Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gary30

Gary30

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:14 am

Well, Gotta Go to bed Now, Ha Ha,, Its Midnight. I have to pick up my sister in the morning from the airport. She coming down from CT, to go to see Madonna with me and for the Thanksgiving holiday. Talk to ya again, soon....
By the Way??? Whats your Name?? You know Mine.....
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:16 am

Brad. *tips hat*

Later Gary!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......   My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Sticky & Sweet..is..... Monday......
Page 1 of 1