Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LEONARDO BRASIL

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS Empty
PostSubject: DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS   DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:03 am

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS 01nz7

DIE ANOTHER DAY is such a nice song, and I know that a lot of fans just love this tune... but in spite of all of this I was so surprised that MADONNA have included it in the SET LIST of her STICKY & SWEET TOUR, although the singer had not sung it live but used it as a video interlude during the show.

Well, here is a cool remix of the song for you...

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX:
http://www.4shared.com/file/74526583/f70d2...-_DADRASIR.html

DIE ANOTHER DAY, as you already know, is part of the original soundtrack of the film DIE ANOTHER DAY, the twentieth spy film in the JAMES BOND series.

The strange is that this is not the first nor the last time that MADONNA got involved with fictitious characters that are secret agents or detectives...

Let's remember:

- In 1990 the singer got a role in a film adaptation of the comic strip called DICK TRACY created by CHESTER GOULD as BREATHLESS MAHONEY. MADONNA collaborated with the soundtrack of the film singing some songs written by STEPHEN SONDHEIM...
DICK TRACY is a popular and familiar character in American pop culture, he is a hard-hitting, fast-shooting, and supremely intelligent police detective.

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS 02vw0

- In 1999 MADONNA contributed with the soundtrack of the film AUSTIN POWERS: THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME with the smash hit BEAUTIFUL STRANGER. The character AUSTIN POWERS is a satire of the secret agent JAMES BOND and a parody of the spy movies of the 1960s.

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS 03sc6

- In 2002 MADONNA was part of the soundtrack of the film DIE ANOTHER DAY, a sequence of the series of the most famous secret agent in the world: JAMES BOND, better known as 007. In the movie MADONNA plays VERITY, a lesbian BOND’s fencing instructor.

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS 04mx9

- In 2008 the song 4 MINUTES was featured in the summer blockbuster GET SMART.
The character MAXWELL SMART, as known as AGENT 86, is another satire of the agent JAMES BOND.
It’s a film adaptation of MEL BROOKS and BUCK HENRY's 1960s spy parody television series of the same name.

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS 05mi2

... besides all of this, MADONNA had also included in her 2004 RE-INVENTION TOUR, an excerpt of the famous theme of MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE during the performance of the song MUSIC. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE is an American television series that chronicles the missions of a team of secret American government agents known as the Impossible Missions Force (IMF). In 1996 it was released as an action movie by BRIAN DE PALMA and starred by TOM CRUISE.
By the way, MADONNA’s ex-husband, Guy Ritchie, is filming a movie adaptation for the fictional character SHERLOCK HOLMES, the brilliant London-based consulting detective, famous for his intellectual prowess and astute observation to solve difficult cases.

... but if you want to know witch was the first MADONNA musical interaction with the fictional world of investigation you will have to travel to 1987... indeed, to better understand the case, we have to travel to 1933... Ready?

In 1933 the character PERRY MASON made its debut to the public in serial format in THE SATURDAY EVENING POST.
Created by lawyer and writer of detective stories, ERLE STANLEY GARDNER (07/17/1889 - 03/11/1970), the character PERRY MASON was, as well as the author, a lawyer who was involved with criminal investigations trying to resolve drastic situations, surrounded in mystery experienced and for his clients. MASON was able to establish his client's innocence by demonstrating the guilt of another character.
Perhaps the most famous incarnation came in the form of TV series that ran from 1957 to 1966, with RAYMOND BURR (05/21/1917 - 09/12/1993) in the title role.

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS 06pq4

... I suppose that you are probably wondering: “What the hell MADONNA has got to do with it?!?”

Before I answer your question I want you to listen to the live version of the song WHITE HEAT when MADONNA was on the road with the show WHO’S THAT GIRL WORLD TOUR in 1987.
Pay attention to the end of the song, more specifically between 04:05 and 05:20.

WHITE HEAT – WHO’S THAT GIRL WORLD TOUR – MADONNA LIVE:
http://www.4shared.com/file/74528296/7bec8...93_M_-_WHL.html

Well, the tune that you can listen to in end of this live version of WHITE HEAT is in fact the main theme of the television series entitled PERRY MASON that was broadcast by CBS from 1957 until 1966 in the USA.

The familiar song was composed by FRED STEINER and it is called PARK AVENUE BEAT. Below follows the link where you can download the song in its entirety.
I do hope you like it!

PARK AVENUE BEAT (PERRY MASON MAIN THEME) - FRED STEINER:
http://www.4shared.com/file/74526167/69ea6..._PAB_PMMT_.html

“Freeze! This is a bust!”

Wink

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS 07yv8

Back to top Go down

DIE ANOTHER DAY RA*S INFREROUGES REMIX + 2 BONUS
Page 1 of 1