Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! Empty
PostSubject: M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!   M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 pm

From MTV.com:

Madonna's forthcoming album officially has a title. The pop queen's 12th studio LP will be called M.D.N.A., representatives for the singer confirmed to MTV News on Wednesday (January 11).

Madonna announced the album title during a taping of the U.K.'s "Graham Norton Show," which will air Friday on BBC One. While making the press rounds in support of her film "W.E.," she has offered up a few details on her much-anticipated album, which is reportedly due in late March. On Thursday, "Nightline" is set to air a "candid and revealing" interview with the singer, in which she answers fan questions and addresses talk about a rumored rivalry with Lady Gaga.

The singer recently confirmed that M.D.N.A. will be released as part of her new three-record deal with Interscope. The first single from the project, "Gimme All Your Luvin," features Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.; it's set for release later this month ahead of Madonna's performance at the Super Bowl XLVI halftime show on February 5 in Indiana.

Eh...I dunno about the name, its so very 16yr old-ish and a bit narcissistic. she does love her nicknames though, this one resembles the old M Dolla thing. Its young, fun, throwaway and not so serious. Does she want this kind direction for this album? Maybe it will grow on me.

Last edited by CandyPerfumeGirl on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!   M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 am

M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! Giveme11

From Interscope Records / Universal Music Group:

Quote :
Madonna will be releasing her new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. on February 3rd, three days before her highly anticipated Bridgestone Super Bowl halftime performance, it was officially confirmed by Interscope Records. “Give Me All Your Luvin’” is the first single from Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA , her 12th studio album and follow up to 2008′s Hard Candy which debuted at No. 1 in 37 countries. The song was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.

iTunes will offer an exclusive global pre-order of an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA including one exclusive remix from Madonna’s new album. The bonus remix will be available from Friday, February 3rd through Monday, February 6th only. During this time period the album will be available for $9.99 and fans will also receive the digital single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” immediately. This single is also exclusive to iTunes during this limited time. At launch, the offer can be found at www.iTunes.com/Madonna.

The video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” directed by Megaforce, is football and cheerleader themed – inspired by her upcoming Super Bowl appearance. In an AMERICAN IDOL exclusive, Madonna will world preview the video for her new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., during IDOL Thursday, Feb. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. The full video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’” will premiere on Madonna’s YouTube channel on February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. www.youtube.com/Madonna

MDNA, recorded in New York and LA, reunites Madonna with former collaborator William Orbit (“Ray of Light”) who co-wrote and co-produced several cuts on the new album. Other co producers include Martin Solveig, The Demolition Crew, Marco “Benny” Benassi and Alessandro “Alle” Benassi, Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza, Michael Malih and Madonna.

The Golden Globe Award winning song “Masterpiece” from the Madonna directed Weinstein Company film “W.E.” which opens in February is also included on MDNA as well as on W.E. – Music From the Soundtrack which is scheduled to be released on January 31st at digital retailers on Interscope as well. The Compact Disc version of the soundtrack is scheduled to be released exclusively at Amazon.com on February 14th. The score was composed, orchestrated and produced by Abel Korzeniowski.

Madonna is scheduled to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Show on January 30th.

Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!   M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 am

Not sure about the pics.......................looks a little "take the piss" hope its as good as anticipated. THough regardless Im bias and will love it.
Wow what a year for her Madge
xx
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!   M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 am

I think she looks incredible in the pics- photoshopped to hell and back to the point that she looks like a 20-something yr old! Its hard to believe that's a 50-something yr old woman looking so young and hot!

I don't think this is a good thing, when people see her live, they're going to feel...cheated. That's the risk you take when portraying yourself as something you're not, in the harsh light of day, you cant hide behind photoshop. The demographic shes rolling over and begging for, will rip her to shreds.

I'm hoping it will come off as tongue in cheek and not as mutton dressed as lamb. Remember how much the comments about her hands affected her- she now covers them up all the time. What will she do when people start ripping her apart for camera trickery in her videos and photos? I give her full props for staying on trend, but why doesn't she make 50-something cool and sexy instead of chasing the fountain of youth?

I am still holding out hope for the album, hoping its not another Hard Candy! lol

Back to top Go down
badgurl

badgurl

PostSubject: Re: M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!   M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:30 pm

i Agree ...What a Madge year we are in for !!! About time I say LMAO

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ciccone

ciccone

PostSubject: Re: M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!   M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Don't overspend, everybody!!
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

PostSubject: Re: M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!   M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 am

lmao...overspend??????????????????????????yeah right hun.
nothing wrong with robbing peter to pay paul LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!   M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.D.N.A. The new 2012 album- Release date and single cover!
Page 1 of 1