Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LEONARDO BRASIL

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS Empty
PostSubject: SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS   SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:06 am

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 01zv1

First of all I want to take the chance to thank Swedish producers of house music FREDDA & GRESSE aka HOUSECLAP... the duo produces good music for over ten years now.
I first wrote an email to them requesting for a remix of the song EVERYBODY by MADONNA... I thought I would never receive any answer... Some weeks later I received an attachment with the remix!!! I am eternally grateful.
For those who want to learn more about the duo, access:
www.myspace.com/houseclap

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS Inglesbd8

“Dance and sing get up and do your thing...”

Let's play make-believe...
Make-believe that it’s a 1982 Saturday night... you're in a super glorious Disco in New York City... everybody is dancing... the songs are cool, but nothing that you do not already know... nothing new in the air... but suddenly you listen to something different... it comes into your ear... into your heart... and into your soul... everybody is fascinated by the music that plays... who is that voice? Who is the singer who tells everyone to dance and sing through the contagious melody?...
The song ends and everybody is feeling great!...
So you decide to ask to the DJ the name of the artist who was playing...
He picks up the tape, puts the light on, reads the name and answers to you:
- MADONNA...

The story above is just a product of my imagination, but somehow it really happened somewhere far in the early 80s...

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 03xn8

... before become famous MADONNA used to go to several nightclubs... the nightclub DANCETERIA was one of them...
The nightclub DANCETERIA was a well-known four-floor nightclub located in New York City which operated from 1980 until 1986. Throughout its history, the club had three different locations, most famously at 30 West 21st Street, Manhattan, which served as the location for the disco scene in the film DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN. It was reputed to be one of the centers of new wave music in New York and was frequented by musicians and other artists who later became famous.

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 02ci9

MARK KAMINS was one of the club's best DJs at the time (early 80s) and was beginning to produce songs. MADONNA brought him some of the demos she had recorded, KAMINS decided to play them at the club. EVERYBODY was one of the demos played and it received a great response from the crowd. KAMINS, seeing the song's potential, decided to produce it...
Obviously that the version of the song that he played at that night is not the same present in MADONNA’s first album, actually, I suppose it sounded more something like this...

EVERYBODY (‘81 DEMO VERSION):
http://www.4shared.com/file/73173402/e819f..._-_E_81DV_.html

The rest is history ... MADONNA had a brief affair with DJ MARK KAMINS who gave the demo tape to SEYMOUR STEIN (vice-president of the WARNER BROS. RECORDS and co-founder of SIRE RECORDS) which in his turn decided to signed the singer – I suppose you already know how MADONNA and SEYMOUR STEIN had met each other... the music entrepreneur was in the hospital, recovering from a heart infection, but in spite of all of this he still wanted to know the artist who seemed to be so determined to achieve the stardom... MADONNA remembered the unusual fact years later in a speech during a ceremony where she would be introduced to the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME... MADONNA talked about the hilarious moment when she met SEYMOUR STEIN in a hospital bed wearing not so conventional costumes...

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 04sc6

The cover of the single for EVERYBODY also contains some history...
LOU BEACH was born in Gottingen, Germany in 1947, and his name is actually the phonetic pronunciation of his real last name, LUBICZ. His Polish parents were unwilling guests of the Nazis, his father a prisoner-of-war, his mother a slave laborer. In the 1970’s, he began his career as a record cover illustrator.
For those who want to learn more about LOU BEACH visit:
http://www.loubeach.com/

The cover of the single for EVERYBODY created and produced by the artist is down below...

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 05eh3

The music video for EVERYBODY, directed by ED STEINBERG, showed MADONNA and a few dancers at PARADISE GARAGE, the New York club where Madonna was a regular...

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 06bs8

PARADISE GARAGE was a nightclub notable in the history of modern gay and nightclub cultures, it was focused on dancing rather than social interaction, and it was the first to put the DJ at the center of attention in dance and pop music. The nightclub operated from 1976 to 1987.
You can easily find the video on YOUTUBE.

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 07fp7

Some years later a rare video leaked to the INTERNET... this is MADONNA’s very first live performance of EVERYBODY soon after she signed with SIRE RECORDS. This is her first performance as a signed artist.
Guess what place is this where the singer is performing EVERYBODY?
The answer is: the nightclub DANCETERIA... a place where MADONNA was a regular during Saturday nights and where she listened to her demo with EVERYBODY play for the very first time to a large audience... isn’t it funny?

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 08xn6

You can check this video on the link below... and let me answer to you before you ask me: the name of the strange guy who appears in the first few seconds of the show introducing MADONNA to the public is HOWIE MONTAGUE, the famous nightclub performer at DANCETERIA...

MADONNA PERFORMS EVERYBODY AT DANCETERIA (VIDEO):
http://www.4shared.com/file/73176096/e61dfe4/M_-_EAD.html

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 09gq0

Talking about "first performances", can you tell me when MADONNA first performed in Italy? Can you tell me which song she played?...
It was in 1983 and the song EVERYBODY was the one she played... the performance took place on a TV show called DI-GEI transmitted by RAI UNO, the primary television station of RAI (Radio-Televisione Italiana).
MADONNA also performed HOLIDAY in this occasion.
Here you have the video o this performance...

EVERYBODY – MADONNA FIRST LIVE PERFORMANCE IN ITALY(VIDEO):
http://www.4shared.com/file/73180332/569e8...PII_VIDEO_.html

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 091uz0

I’ve decide to write this post because it was great to see MADONNA singing the song EVERYBODY during the REQUEST SECTION in her STICKY & SWEET TOUR in Atlantic City / USA, on November 22, 2008.
So I’ve decided to post, below, the audio and video of this singular moment.

STICKY & SWEET TOUR (ATLANTIC CITY/USA 11/22/2008) - REQUEST SECTION – EVERYBODY (AUDIO):
http://www.4shared.com/file/73176783/625f0...AST_AUDIO_.html

STICKY & SWEET TOUR (ATLANTIC CITY/USA 11/22/2008) - REQUEST SECTION – EVERYBODY (VIDEO):
http://www.4shared.com/file/73178305/a433f...AST_VIDEO_.html

I could talk about other moments where MADONNA performed EVERYBODY... but I think it’s enough... let’s go straight to the point now...
I want to share with all of you a nice remix of the song EVERYBODY...

EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP ORIGINAL MIX:
http://www.4shared.com/file/73448862/7735c...1_M_-_EHOM.html

"Music makes the world go 'round
You can turn your troubles upside down..."

Wink

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS 092se9
Back to top Go down
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS   SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:57 am

I love your posts Leo - you're such a thorough worker bee! That's a good summation of "Everybody"'s history. My fave will always be the Virgin Tour performance - her in the bowler hat riding the boombox. Funny how both those elements resurfaced together at Live Earth - the hat in "La Isla Bonita" and take a wild guess where the boombox came up.
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS   SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:10 am

Thank You Leo!!

I also love your posts and look forward to them.

Thanks for the remix, I LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
Gary30

Gary30

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS   SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:32 pm

Cool!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS   SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPECIAL POST: EVERYBODY HOUSECLAP REMIX + 5 BONUS
Page 1 of 1