Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madonna christened our new TV lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

Madonna christened our new TV lol Empty
PostSubject: Madonna christened our new TV lol   Madonna christened our new TV lol I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:19 am

We got our new TV today and I fought tooth and nail to have my queen christen it lol

Officially, it was the rehearsals on the beginning of Ciao Italia, but I reckoned it deserved something more powerful, so yanked it out quickly and Confessions Tour it was.

I about had a damn seizure when all the colours and lights came together on the Future Lovers opening...I haven't seen red on a TV for 3 months as our old TV has started dying a slow, colour by colour death.

Hubby realised yesterday that it was the final straw to keep watching the wretched thing. As I watched Food in a Minute, I couldn't understand why she was adding cooked mince to the pot to cook it. Hubby had to point out its because there's no red on the screen, the mince was raw, it just looked cooked because it was all blues and yellows LMAO

Does anyone else insist on christening new appliances with Madonna, or is there something seriously wrong with me? lol
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
WhitePanda

WhitePanda

Madonna christened our new TV lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna christened our new TV lol   Madonna christened our new TV lol I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:33 am

Hmmm.

Good DVD choice! I bet it looked great! "Get Together" would have made you plotz. Boo to "Ciao Italia" and its crap stage.

My iPods are always christened with her. And thats about the only appliance I've really bought if that counts, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://whitepandamedia.com

Madonna christened our new TV lol
Page 1 of 1