Madonna Fans New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Madonna Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Album Rumours

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RealMadonna

RealMadonna

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:51 am

(From 80's in your face.com)

From Madonna fanzine :

"As our community members well know, there is a lot of excitement on the Madonna Fanzine, since the most famous insider among the fans is back with some more exclusive newsbits.

A few days ago she talked about Madonna being working on her new album, and among the collaborators there is David Guetta. "Madonna back in the studio to start recording the new album in a few more months and David Guetta definitely a potential collaborator. He's already working on some tryouts to shift Madonna", the insider says.

More news are about Madonna being planning new performances on early 2010. The notorius Madonna Fanzine insider now adds that, even if it's not 100 % confirmed yet, Madonna is set to open the Grammy ceremony in February"

&

DJ Mehdi & A-Trak working with Madonna!
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:45 am

I hope she is out of the Hard Candy phase and brings us something earthy and personal.
Back to top Go down
https://madonnanz.forumotion.net
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:08 am

Another album, this is one dedicated lady. You gotta give it to her, what an amazing talent to even be thinking of another one/colaboration.
Regardless, I will love whatever she does........hope its another dance vibe esp with David G.
How exciting...................
Back to top Go down
ciccone

ciccone

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 am

When will we see another album?
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:14 am

It will probably released early/mid next year- good times ahead! Smile
Back to top Go down
badgurl

badgurl

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Can't wait ... cheers
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 am

Ditto, ooohhh hope its dancey and a little bit crusty LOL
Back to top Go down
CandyPerfumeGirl
Admin
CandyPerfumeGirl

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Definitely want dancey! No doubt there will be some crusty in there for you my dirty little flower lol And hopefully some throwback 80's sound in there for me too!

She hasn't done any jazz or rock yet, I am thinking rock may feature in this next one.
Back to top Go down
lovemadgemadonna

lovemadgemadonna

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:38 am

Maybe a little dirty Joan Jet feel, now thats sexy!! Mind due, I will take all I can get LOL. She might surprise us all and do some slow, sombre I love Oprah album... with saving the orphans and all..... might be deep and thoughtful instead of grinding and dancey. Better start saving for the onslaught of new things to buy, its been a bit quiet filling the gaps at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Album Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album Rumours   New Album Rumours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Album Rumours
Page 1 of 1